A Question for Guys into Mares

VoyeurGraham

Tourist
I've noticed a slight difference between the size of a human dick and that of a horse. It seems to me that fucking a mare wouldn't get her very excited. Obviously, I know nothing about the sensitivity of a horse vagina. Does the mare get much out of being fucked by a man?

I've known a few mares that preferred me over a stallion.

First, 90% of the nerves and pleasure are located in the first inch or 2 of vulva. Anyone can reach that.

Second, I am more than just a penis. I have hands, arms, and a tongue. Throw in control and technique and I can give way more orgasms.

Third, sex, even for horses, is primarily mental. The actual act with a stallion lasts about 30 seconds. It's the foreplay that generates enough excitement to orgasm. I've can foreplay with the best of them.

Humans last way longer than stallions. I don't know what your experience with females is, but a general rule for mammals is that the female takes longer to orgasm than the male. So there's that.

Besides, humans are way more creative and have much more finesse regarding the particular technique. I don't know what your experience there is, but as they say "size isn't all, by a long way" If you are with someone (f/m) who knows excellently well what they are doing, size is almost irrelevant.

You can do maregasm with finger. So it's easyest with your penis ? It is possible even when she is not in the heat. The important thing is to trust you and feel comfortable.My problem is that I usually cum quickly because I am very excited. Then I make it with my hand ?

The size of the horse's cock is only for non-pleasing reproductive purposes, from there so long, with the intention of fertilizing the mare
Also the vagina of the mares is like any other vagina has the sensitivity in the first centimeters of the vagina, so you can see in many videos that when a human fucks them, they tend to cum, have orgasm

Also mares are not as loose as many people think they are, all of mine are actually rather tight and their muscle control is fantastic ? ❤

Ive been with mare who preferred me because i lasted longer. Most of the mares sexual feeling is within the first few inches of her vulva, making it very possible to bring her to orgasm.

Back