A Lil' About Me

K

KnottyNyxx

Hai! I'm Nyxx! I am new to ZV, and not super experienced with all of this IRL, but eager to learn! I am in a relationship, and my SO does support my interest, we are just unable to have a dog of our own currently. This has left me with mostly videos, reading erotica, and writing my own erotica (usually via ERP) in order to relieve the all to frequent desire for a knot!

That is what has brought me to the forum, an interest in meeting like minded individuals that I can live vicariously through, until I can make my dreams come true. Oh, and find some vids, stories & maybe even some people interested in collaboration on some pieces of our own!!

I am super friendly, and very open minded, so my PMs are always open! Please no requests for pics or vids or anything of the sort, I am not here looking for that sort of thing, thanks! XOXOX

Hi welcome to the forum, my girl and I always love to see new people here, I hope you can have your own partner soon, but while that is happening, I would love to chat with you anytime.

I consider myself a fairly open person like you, you can find some of my videos on my profile if you want to see it haha, have a good day.

Hai! I'm Nyxx! I am new to ZV, and not super experienced with all of this IRL, but eager to learn! I am in a relationship, and my SO does support my interest, we are just unable to have a dog of our own currently. This has left me with mostly videos, reading erotica, and writing my own erotica (usually via ERP) in order to relieve the all to frequent desire for a knot!

That is what has brought me to the forum, an interest in meeting like minded individuals that I can live vicariously through, until I can make my dreams come true. Oh, and find some vids, stories & maybe even some people interested in collaboration on some pieces of our own!!

I am super friendly, and very open minded, so my PMs are always open! Please no requests for pics or vids or anything of the sort, I am not here looking for that sort of thing, thanks! XOXOX
Welcome to the site

Hi welcome to the forum, my girl and I always love to see new people here, I hope you can have your own partner soon, but while that is happening, I would love to chat with you anytime.

Thanks so much!!

Hi, welcome to the forum, I hope you'll like it here :)

Well will always like to help, would love to be on the production side of anything in the future. This gets me hard and the thought of filming any event would be a great experience as well as to be right that seeing and hearing your experience. Best of luck, always here if you'd like to chat.

Have you had any experiance with horses or dogs yet ?

Back