A ladies insight requested.

To make a long story short my wife and I have a female lab mix who is very affectionate toward us both. A few times now we have had sex and had her in the bed room with us and she will lick my wife’s face breast and pussy and my wife will push her away and laugh about it. But when we get more into it our dog will sneak back in to the action and my wife seems to enjoy it but the quickly realizes what’s going on and will push her away. I just go along with her and tell joke that she is just being loving and trying to show you she cares. Ladies of the forum is there any thing you can tell me about how my wife is feeling about our dog licking her. I’ll be happy to answer any questions as needed.

there is a hurdle? line? barrier? to be crossed as we all know. I highly suggest you just let things go on like that and do not push it or even bring it up. let her open up on her terms or you may get the door slammed on the 3some you want !!!!

Well lets see:

It is mystery. So hard to tell.
But I will do my best to think hard and give you the conclusion.
She does not like it.
But why then has she not told me or put the dog outside or done somthing to resolve this problem. It not just one time this is a few times now. I get that it I sound like I can’t take a hint but she acts like she likes it she never once came up to me and said we can’t have the dog in the room when we have sex. If I was her and I didn’t like it I would keep the dog far away from the bed room when I have sex.

Last edited:
But why then has she not told me or put the dog outside or done somthing to resolve this problem. It not just one time this is a few times now. I get that it I sound like I can’t take a hint but she acts like she likes it she never once came up to me and said we can’t have the dog in the room when we have sex. If I was her and I didn’t like it I would keep the dog far away from the bed room when I have sex.
Have you tried asking her whether she likes or does not like to have sex with the dog?

Have you tried asking her whether she likes or does not like to have sex with the dog?
Not to long ago we had a talk about our sex life. And I had to bring up the dog after asking her “has there been anything in the past that you did not enjoy that you would liked changed” To which she said No everything is fine. When I said you did you want to keep the dog out of the room she said “ oh yeah just keep her out that not a big deal” so I guess she just doesn’t know or thinks is not a big issue.

I would say thats a no. But also many people keep hidden taboo fantasies as well as just enjoy pleasure as its given. So without asking hard ti say but id say no.

Back