A cow fantasy

NatsuWolf

Tourist
BANNED USER
So, I know we all have some dirty sexy fantasies. I know all of you are kinky af. My fantasy is to be locked in a cow barn and forced to lick all of they're asses before I can leave. This was a dream originally where I was on a show. And I was offered 500K to be locked in a cow barn for 2 whole days. And lick all of the cows asses clean. And if I fucked all the cows I would get another 100K. Now obviously I don't need money to do that. I'll.do that for free if the opportunity ever came up. I just find that idea really hot and sexy. Cow asses are so hot. Same with dogs. Anywho. Tell me what you think and tell me if you have a dirty gross sexy fantasy of your own.

God, I love this. Me and an old friend would talk about this all the time, but with horses. Him being made to stay in the barn, in the filthy stalls, and take care of the chores around the barn, including making sure every stallion's ass stays nice and clean with his tongue. It was always a fun thought

I’ve cleaned a couple cows asses in the past. Dairy barns are really fun. I’m also in charge of most of the breeding in the yard so I spend part of every day with my arm in they’re ass about elbow deep, sometimes more!

Back