A breed for zoos

SigmaTheZeta

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
There is a traditional culture centered around dog shows, competitions, and champion breeds, and this got me thinking.

If you were a zoosexual and you had a dog that was particularly sexually attracted to both male and female humans and has lots of other traits that are good to have in a canine sexual companion (like being able to listen to the words "not right now" and understand them), then your dog would have a number of qualities that make for a very good sexual companion for a human.

Now, what if us zoosexuals were to select a constellation of existing breeds, and we started breeding them specifically for these kinds of traits? Out of any given litter, we could just breed only the dogs from that litter that showed the most sexual interest in us and also had the best manners about their sexuality with us. Those of us that were women could also choose for family relationship related traits such as good fatherhood related behaviors toward human children. You wouldn't want to breed a dog that would mount a child, but you would want to breed a dog that would readily intercept a child from running out into the road.

This would only be really viable for zoos that have homes large enough to be comfortable as multi-dog households, but if some zoosexuals are affluent enough to own horses, then I am sure that some zoosexuals are affluent enough to do something like this.

I realize that some people, including some zoophiles, are anti-breeding, but I don't think that it's fair to tar all intentional breeding of dogs with the same brush. That's like the Humane Society pushing state legislatures to believe that all zoophiles are people that sexually mutilate their animals, based on a few incidents that happened to get reported to them. They only saw the ugliest of us, and they concluded that all of us were ugly. They showed some scary-looking pictures to some gullible legislatures, and they have now gotten the whole world convinced that we're a bunch of soulless, ravenous monsters. What's happening to us, right now, is what happens when you tar any given group of people with the same brush. I think that some intentional breeding is actually not only pardonable but actually a good idea. Just because some people tend to sell their dogs to owners that have questionable motives, that doesn't mean that all breeders everywhere are this irresponsible. I think that there are many breeders that do extensive background checks on prospective owners and actually do interviews to figure out what kinds of homes their babies are going to, and I agree with this. I think that just selling a puppy to the highest bidder is insanity, and many other breeders also believe that it's insanity. If I ever have another dog in the future, I would really prefer to get my dog from a breeder that took precautions.

I also think that we could, in the future, consider asking for special legislation, to allow dogs that were intentionally bred for sex to be excluded from anti-bestiality laws. If it is known and demonstrably true that our particular breeds are not just perfectly willing as lovers but also exceptionally good at it, then it would be very difficult to portray us as people that are forcing our animals to do something against their will. A breed that is known for taking immense, proactive enjoyment in having sex with humans could not reasonably be portrayed as victims. That might be a couple of generations down the road, but I think it's something that could enter discussions if we could successfully establish a breed that makes for good sexual companionship.

Last edited:
Truth to tell, I think we already HAVE breeds with all those desirable traits....re-inventing the wheel may be fun, but it's unnecessary

The labrador is probably the ideal zoo mate.

Generally long life, calm, needs exercise but can be kinda couch potatoey too, usually good sized for men and women sexually. Very loving. Sweet. And healthy breed.

Well, so far, the two most popular breeds for zoophiles seem to be Labrador retrievers, Alaska malamutes, huskies, rottweilers, Australian cattle dogs, and German shepherds. In that case, then, we could make these the "zoo-dog breeding group." What other breeds are popular?

the two most popular breeds for zoophiles seem to be Labrador retrievers, Alaska malamutes, huskies, rottweilers, Australian cattle dogs, and German shepherds

Are Aussies very popular among zoos? Seems like they would be a bit too small. Can a female accomodate a human male comfortably?

Hmm, that's a good question. I had heard of them being popular for zoos, but I might have misheard. If they are clearly not appropriate for zoos, then strike them off.

If they are clearly not appropriate for zoos, then strike them off.

I really don't know. I mean, I don't see while MD/FH wouldn't be possible, except for them being on the shorter side, lol. I imagine they could still mount without much difficulty. Perhalps a female aussie would accomodate a human male after having a litter.

Okay, so while it sounds like they would be feasible under particular circumstances, I would imagine that they would not be among the most popular of breeds. I was speaking based on something somewhere I read months back that I couldn't even give you a citation for, so ignore that.

Well, so far, the two most popular breeds for zoophiles seem to be Labrador retrievers, Alaska malamutes, huskies, rottweilers, Australian cattle dogs, and German shepherds. In that case, then, we could make these the "zoo-dog breeding group." What other breeds are popular?
The Hungarian Kuvasz makes an excellent zoo lover, both in terms of enjoyment, and the sort of capacity to easily handle even the largest males both vaginally or anally.

Obviously, the ideal breed for zoos is famous GSD. These dogs are hot, extremely hot,,,

The labrador is probably the ideal zoo mate.

Generally long life, calm, needs exercise but can be kinda couch potatoey too, usually good sized for men and women sexually. Very loving. Sweet. And healthy breed.

Literally the exact reasons why my gf and I were thinking about getting a lab

Many of us became zoo lovers due to GREAT DANE cocks. Impressive. That's the ideal breed tbh
i think the proper term you were looking for was "fetishist".... the rest of "us" zoo lovers didn't "became" so because of a canine penis, it was just a nice little discovery along the way... because we were born like that for whatever reason.

sometimes i wonder what would this forum look like if dogs were 2 inches on average.

There is a traditional culture centered around dog shows, competitions, and champion breeds, and this got me thinking.

If you were a zoosexual and you had a dog that was particularly sexually attracted to both male and female humans and has lots of other traits that are good to have in a canine sexual companion (like being able to listen to the words "not right now" and understand them), then your dog would have a number of qualities that make for a very good sexual companion for a human.

Now, what if us zoosexuals were to select a constellation of existing breeds, and we started breeding them specifically for these kinds of traits? Out of any given litter, we could just breed only the dogs from that litter that showed the most sexual interest in us and also had the best manners about their sexuality with us. Those of us that were women could also choose for family relationship related traits such as good fatherhood related behaviors toward human children. You wouldn't want to breed a dog that would mount a child, but you would want to breed a dog that would readily intercept a child from running out into the road.

This would only be really viable for zoos that have homes large enough to be comfortable as multi-dog households, but if some zoosexuals are affluent enough to own horses, then I am sure that some zoosexuals are affluent enough to do something like this.

I realize that some people, including some zoophiles, are anti-breeding, but I don't think that it's fair to tar all intentional breeding of dogs with the same brush. That's like the Humane Society pushing state legislatures to believe that all zoophiles are people that sexually mutilate their animals, based on a few incidents that happened to get reported to them. They only saw the ugliest of us, and they concluded that all of us were ugly. They showed some scary-looking pictures to some gullible legislatures, and they have now gotten the whole world convinced that we're a bunch of soulless, ravenous monsters. What's happening to us, right now, is what happens when you tar any given group of people with the same brush. I think that some intentional breeding is actually not only pardonable but actually a good idea. Just because some people tend to sell their dogs to owners that have questionable motives, that doesn't mean that all breeders everywhere are this irresponsible. I think that there are many breeders that do extensive background checks on prospective owners and actually do interviews to figure out what kinds of homes their babies are going to, and I agree with this. I think that just selling a puppy to the highest bidder is insanity, and many other breeders also believe that it's insanity. If I ever have another dog in the future, I would really prefer to get my dog from a breeder that took precautions.

I also think that we could, in the future, consider asking for special legislation, to allow dogs that were intentionally bred for sex to be excluded from anti-bestiality laws. If it is known and demonstrably true that our particular breeds are not just perfectly willing as lovers but also exceptionally good at it, then it would be very difficult to portray us as people that are forcing our animals to do something against their will. A breed that is known for taking immense, proactive enjoyment in having sex with humans could not reasonably be portrayed as victims. That might be a couple of generations down the road, but I think it's something that could enter discussions if we could successfully establish a breed that makes for good sexual companionship.
I really don't know if that would be so necessary. Some dogs adapt very well to human partners. I have read many reports and even here at home, one of them left with age and left my wife very much missed. It wasn't the sex itself but the way he acted with her.

Back