~50 Toys. Ask for reviews

Is there a noticeable difference in what you feel between the penetrable mouths and vaginas?
Is the water bottle also a toy? :D
Yes there is. The vaginas are like a tunnel all the way through. They feel great.

The maws start with pressure on the top and bottom then as they get to the throat it comes from all sides.

I like the maws alot. But I now see I'm missing my dukes muzzle... where tf

Water bottles for scale hahaha

What about Nix from BD, do you recommend this toy? I'm looking for something bigger than usual penetrable and Nix got my attention

How big are the Rex nearest the water bottle in the back and the (what I think is) Vector? How about the light blue Fenrir to the left?
Would love to see closeups and a good size comparison as well as your thoughts and review for these 3. Been thinking on getting them for a while.

What about Nix from BD, do you recommend this toy? I'm looking for something bigger than usual penetrable and Nix got my attention
A mixed bag.

I love the idea of it, and the feel of it. But it's really only good for placing in a location and fucking it. Janines muzzle on the other hand is skinny enough I can apply good pressure and use like a fleshlight.

If I had to choose one to keep it would be the nix though. Just too cool. The outer texture and the tail...

How big are the Rex nearest the water bottle in the back and the (what I think is) Vector? How about the light blue Fenrir to the left?
Would love to see closeups and a good size comparison as well as your thoughts and review for these 3. Been thinking on getting them for a while.
It's an XL soft Rex and an XL medium Vector. The fenrir is a legacy large in medium.

All of these toys are for experienced people unless you want an expensive paper weight.

The Rex in soft is perfect as the shaft is thick enough I don't need the knot to have fun, but the knot isn't impossible to get in without tons of warmup because it's in soft. I really recommend this toy.

The XL Vector is great for depth play if you still want something thick enough that you'll feel the stretch the next day. If your into horse cock you'll love it. I have chance and vector and they are pretty similar. Vector is bigger in most dimensions compared to chance, but has almost no flair :(. It's also robot themed, so keep that in mind.

The fenrir was actually my first toy. He glows in the dark too! He's the legacy version before the xl came out and sizes were shifted. I think it's larger than the current large but still has the same shape of the medium [The new xl has a different shape]. You need to put in work to get this in. Like push as hard as you can on one side of the knot then the other.

When the first half of the knot slides in its a shock. Insane stretch, amazing feeling. Then the second half comes. I thought I broke myself the first time I actually got it in (4 years after buying it. Its what made me start buying others so i could stretch). Fenrir was my favorite for a long time.

Remind me and I'll send photos.

A mixed bag.

I love the idea of it, and the feel of it. But it's really only good for placing in a location and fucking it. Janines muzzle on the other hand is skinny enough I can apply good pressure and use like a fleshlight.

If I had to choose one to keep it would be the nix though. Just too cool. The outer texture and the tail...
Thanks, sounds good to me. Need to get one myself as soon as it will be available to order

It's an XL soft Rex and an XL medium Vector. The fenrir is a legacy large in medium.

All of these toys are for experienced people unless you want an expensive paper weight.

The Rex in soft is perfect as the shaft is thick enough I don't need the knot to have fun, but the knot isn't impossible to get in without tons of warmup because it's in soft. I really recommend this toy.

The XL Vector is great for depth play if you still want something thick enough that you'll feel the stretch the next day. If your into horse cock you'll love it. I have chance and vector and they are pretty similar. Vector is bigger in most dimensions compared to chance, but has almost no flair :(. It's also robot themed, so keep that in mind.

The fenrir was actually my first toy. He glows in the dark too! He's the legacy version before the xl came out and sizes were shifted. I think it's larger than the current large but still has the same shape of the medium [The new xl has a different shape]. You need to put in work to get this in. Like push as hard as you can on one side of the knot then the other.

When the first half of the knot slides in its a shock. Insane stretch, amazing feeling. Then the second half comes. I thought I broke myself the first time I actually got it in (4 years after buying it. Its what made me start buying others so i could stretch). Fenrir was my favorite for a long time.

Remind me and I'll send photos.
Photos would be great! Our current collection is Large David, Med Inflated Chance, Small Unflared Chance, Med Duke, and Med Elliot (from back when it had a different name that I forget).
Always looking for good ones to get and work up to, especially if they seem like fun.

What a lovely collection OMG! I really hope BD opens up custom orders again soon, I see you've got a bunch of their newer models and I am sooo jealous lol

Hello,

If anyone wants a close up or a review for any let me know. These toys range from medium to xxxl. Attached is most of my current collection.

Cheers
Hello.Is this not your entire collection? Can I take a look at the rest of it, and see a closer look at Janine along with the review ?

Hello.Is this not your entire collection? Can I take a look at the rest of it, and see a closer look at Janine along with the review ?
Sure thing!

Janines pretty great. I would say a medium texture and very light weight so great for stroking. The reason I like her so much is you can easily add extra pressure if you want it. She's pretty loose so it's great if your bigger, may not be great if your on the smaller side.

She's easily my most used!

Not included is a bunch of flashlights, remote control buttplugs, vibratory, mantis, and a fuck machine.

At work ATM but I'll send photos tonight if I remember.

Sure thing!

Janines pretty great. I would say a medium texture and very light weight so great for stroking. The reason I like her so much is you can easily add extra pressure if you want it. She's pretty loose so it's great if your bigger, may not be great if your on the smaller side.

She's easily my most used!

Not included is a bunch of flashlights, remote control buttplugs, vibratory, mantis, and a fuck machine.

At work ATM but I'll send photos tonight if I remember.
What a sweet review you have, God. I am very touched~
I'm really looking forward to your photos

Yes there is. The vaginas are like a tunnel all the way through. They feel great.

The maws start with pressure on the top and bottom then as they get to the throat it comes from all sides.

I like the maws alot. But I now see I'm missing my dukes muzzle... where tf

Water bottles for scale hahaha
Is it possible to find and buy Janine-pussy somewhere now?

Hello,

If anyone wants a close up or a review for any let me know. These toys range from medium to xxxl. Attached is most of my current collection.

Cheers
I just bought my first 2 toys and they are amazing. So what would you recommend for female beginner and a male with experience?

Back