3d printing

Madtraxxas

Tourist
Bit of an off topic haha.
But does anyone know of any sites that have STL files of animal cocks ive got a new 3d printer and would love to try it out with printing a new toy 😉😉

I would not want to try shoving a hard rough plastic toy up any of my orifices. :D But otherwise I am also considering buying a 3d printer and I have some yiffy uses for it. :D

I would not want to try shoving a hard rough plastic toy up any of my orifices. :D But otherwise I am also considering buying a 3d printer and I have some yiffy uses for it. :D
There are softer plastics available now. Used to be only ABS. Acetone makes the final product smooth as glass.
Speaking of which, local kink stores do sell glass dildos (at a local rock shoppe, they will even turn you a stone, like jade, dildo), so even the ABS is safer, IMO.

Reactions: pes
what kind of plastics are those ? erm... asking for a friend XD.
Also could print out a mold to make many dildos

Depends on your supplier and machine. You may need a different head.

There's a few things already discussed here

There are softer plastics available now. Used to be only ABS. Acetone makes the final product smooth as glass.
Speaking of which, local kink stores do sell glass dildos (at a local rock shoppe, they will even turn you a stone, like jade, dildo), so even the ABS is safer, IMO.
I tried the TPU flexible filament and it was a little like rubber, but rough as sandpaper 😝

Thanks for the link!

Head temperature too cold?
No, I messed around with the temperature and that was the best I could get it, too hot and it starts bubbling out the head. As far as I know it works with most printers, you just need a direct drive for the filament feed. For toys though they just feel too light weight as well.

print out a mold to make many dildos
This is the way. You may want/need to smooth the mold's surface, either by melting it (acetone) or plastering over the surface with another material (ABS slurry should work).

You can smooth PLA with dichloromethane, but personally I'd rather not get liver cancer.

I saw a cute photo a while ago of an "Aliens" chestbuster dildo made with platinum-catalyst silicone in a 3D-printed mold.

I saw a cute photo a while ago of an "Aliens" chestbuster dildo made with platinum-catalyst silicone in a 3D-printed mold.
That's how BD makes their designs. 3D designed and printed, though they likely have higher end printing than injection these days, their old designs as well as EE's you could clearly see the injection printed layers. Make a mold from that print, then cast the dildos from that mold.

Does anyone know of a non-catalyzed silicone that can be cured, say by heat, even when it's in a large mass? The platinum catalyst stuff is EXPENSIVE, not to mention it's a waste of platinum.

The Home Despot stuff for caulking showers/tubs/sinks cures by evaporating acetic acid (vinegar), which requires air exposure and preferably a thin layer. Can't cure it inside a smooth-walled airtight mold, and thick dildo-width items would probably take weeks or months. (Then again, the last tube of the stuff I bought solidified inside the tube before I'd used half of it -- I just want a way to do that in a predictable time.)

Does anyone know of a non-catalyzed silicone that can be cured, say by heat, even when it's in a large mass? The platinum catalyst stuff is EXPENSIVE, not to mention it's a waste of platinum.

The Home Despot stuff for caulking showers/tubs/sinks cures by evaporating acetic acid (vinegar), which requires air exposure and preferably a thin layer. Can't cure it inside a smooth-walled airtight mold, and thick dildo-width items would probably take weeks or months. (Then again, the last tube of the stuff I bought solidified inside the tube before I'd used half of it -- I just want a way to do that in a predictable time.)
There's the old trick of mixing silicone sealant with quite a bit of water and washing up liquid, and I think the glycerine causes it to cure. I tried it and it does work, but it's crap to work with and doesn't pour like two part platinum. Plus I wouldn't trust it to make the toy itself as it's not medical grade.

I use the Smooth-on Ecoflex which is a US brand and really nice stuff, but it's like double the price here compared to in the US :(. Still a "trial unit" makes 2-3 toys and still works out way cheaper than just buying one.

I wouldn't put hardware store caulk anywhere near my ass.
And yet you (well, probably) buy sextoys made of random Chinese chemicals. . . . Oh, sure, the Chinese would never substitute something dangerous for $1200-an-ounce platinum. . . .

I don't think I've ever put a sextoy up my ass without putting a condom over it first. Kinda gross not to.

Back