39 F Shropshire England

To hopefully avoid repeat questions in messages here is a little about me.
I'm Nicole, 39 from Shropshire (won't reveal exactly location) in England. I'm 5'4" tall and a size 10 to 12 in jeans and dresses depending on the shop. Hair is brown as are my eyes.
So far no real life experience however joined here as my next step to talk to experienced people and look to take that next step.
My itch has grown considerably over rather last few years from thoughts to reading fiction, looking and pics, moving to others experiences and watching videos.
My very first excitement or the dog that started me down this road was a gorgeous labrador I found myself embarrassingly checking out one day while out walking and things have grown from there.

Its Troll city, at times....but the mods can help with that if some nit gets over-friendly. Most of the old hands will answer questions if asked. Glad to hear you're getting on well.

I'm Nicole, 39 from Shropshire (won't reveal exactly location) in England. I'm 5'4" tall and a size 10 to 12 in jeans and dresses depending on the shop. Hair is brown as are my eyes.
So far no real life experience however joined here as my next step to talk to experienced people and look to take that next step.
My itch has grown considerably over rather last few years from thoughts to reading fiction, looking and pics, moving to others experiences and watching videos.
My very first excitement or the dog that started me down this road was a gorgeous labrador I found myself embarrassingly checking out one day while out walking and things have grown from there.
Hello nicole, welcome to the site.
If you want to talk I'm here, just say hi

Hello and welcome :)

Back