38M Canberra

DanOz338

Lurker
Hi Everybody,

I have been turned on by sexual interactions with dogs ever since I was in my late tweens/early teens and home by myself during the day during school holidays.
I don't remember the first time I let our pet dog (a small female border collie, who was extremely well trained) lick my penis, I still to this day remember the first time she gave me an orgasm.

I don't know what the rules are regarding talking about who else was there, should let me know if I'm out of line, but my younger sister (10 months younger) also shared this particular interest.

I've really been getting into watching videos of mostly women enjoying themselves with their pet dogs. I also really enjoy watching videos where a guy is being licked by dog, but they are far less common.

I'm at the point where I would like to start talking to and possibly even meet up with like-minded people. I'm 38, single l, have a good job and am in good shape, for what's it's worth...

If anyone has any questions about my early feel free to ask and I'll be happy to answer. I have had experiences as an adult usually when I have been house sitting for friends or family as I've mostly lived in apartments.

Thanks guys/girls 😁 One other thing I like about this community is that I suspect it somewhat self selects for people that are open minded/willing about sex in general and probably have higher than average sex drives.

That about sums it up, cheers 10 posts and you get DMs and group access. Try the search button for Canberra
Thanks guys/girls 😁 One other thing I like about this community is that I suspect it somewhat self selects for people that are open minded/willing about sex in general and probably have higher than average sex drives.

Back