37/m looking for female from Arkansas

So I'm new to this site but I'm a 37yr old white Male from central Arkansas and would love to find a female that is into beastailty. I still have a lot to learn myself but have been into this for year's I'm just now getting to where I can explore this lifestyle.

So I'm new to this site but I'm a 37yr old white Male from central Arkansas and would love to find a female that is into beastailty. I still have a lot to learn myself but have been into this for year's I'm just now getting to where I can explore this lifestyle.
I wish you the best of luck. I have been looking for a human female into beastiality as a life partner for about 20 years now. I even have a horse breeding farm with mini stallions and riding sized stallions alike. Alas I think I have given up on finding a human female into beastiality, or at least the horse beastiality realm.
Best of luck to ya though, and welcome to the zoo.

I wish you the best of luck. I have been looking for a human female into beastiality as a life partner for about 20 years now. I even have a horse breeding farm with mini stallions and riding sized stallions alike. Alas I think I have given up on finding a human female into beastiality, or at least the horse beastiality realm.
Best of luck to ya though, and welcome to the zoo.
I figure it's a long shot but why not

Reactions: RGT
Back