30s M New here but open to new things

zfpup

Lurker
Hi. Nice to find a community. Spent a few days reading the stories and things here.

Bit of a nerd. I enjoy games, anime, books, but I do like outdoors and fun in nature as well. Enjoyed conventions for those things, never been to a furry one but those seem fun. Always looked like a fun hobby. From the US south, though I'm told I'm not very southern or stereotypical American either; I think that is just because I lack a thick accent and enjoy a lot of British humor and other cultures.

Found my way to Zoo by accident from the shepard and beach girl video most probably have seen a long time ago. Only one human partner, as kinky as I am, I am still loyal, but they left. So maybe this time I can find someone more into fun or maybe in need of someone accepting as well. Closest to an animal partner was I leaned over to start a bath long ago and the family dog decided to go on a licking frenzy and sometimes after that they would ask for it and I would just sort of submit and let them do as they pleased.

Straight-ish I guess. I like female features in people, but a feminine enough person that was nice to me of any variety is worth a try but female leaning I guess. More options for happiness that way and animal partners though I've not had much experience here I would be fine with a male. So whatever that gray area is.

Pretty open person so I'll typically answer any question asked honestly. Apologize for the long post.

Hi and welcome! Glad to see another nerdy zoo folk joining the site. I hope you'll like it and have a good time being here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Its a nice relief, I was a little nervous to do it as I've never really let anyone know about it.

Welcome! Did your last partner know your interests?
Oddly enough they knew, and said they didn't really have an issue with it. They were more of a think about things than ever do it, kind of person with everything. They had a shockingly low libido. That just may have been my affect on them though, not so sure they ever actually liked me so much as they liked all I did for them. I think they wanted to but never really had those feelings for me looking back. They may have forgot about that part of me over time though, since the topic of fantasies came up early on in the relationship and that is when I confessed it was one of mine. I don't really hide things in a relationship so if asked I'm open.

Back