30M from Asia

Hey hey! From MY myself here. As someone who's born muslim but grew up to be agnostic, i find myself in that mind wrenching situation a lot and its hard to really be open about it. Doesn't help that i'm trans either, but thats just how it is, as long as we're low key there hasn't been any issues with interactions at all, but yes i do wish there was an active community for it
Well hey there! Welcome to zv! Tbh its pretty inactive but some of us are on tele. Feel free to leave your username and we can talk about it privately if you want

Well hey there! Welcome to zv! Tbh its pretty inactive but some of us are on tele. Feel free to leave your username and we can talk about it privately if you want
I unfortunately have my main account on telegram and its quite hard to be open about it publicly, slowly but surely tho ^^'

Sure. Tell us abit about yourself? What sort of zoo stuff do you enjoy?
definitely a mix of sexually and romantically, not necessarily zoo-exclusive bit its very much close to that. I wish to have that experience some day when i get the chance. Canines have a special place in my heart x3

definitely a mix of sexually and romantically, not necessarily zoo-exclusive bit its very much close to that. I wish to have that experience some day when i get the chance. Canines have a special place in my heart x3
Oh? Romantic and sexual, wow. I cant wait to hear your stories. What have you done so far?

Or rather, given the opportunity what would you like to do first?
Well my experience came from taking care of a stray since i was 12 back in 2011. I was already curious at the time and, rather well versed in sexual attraction and kinks, but never really approached them. Around 16 was when i took that leap into exploring since he was already much older too, and it all started with the kisses, eventually grew more into it. Quite devastated to not see him anymore though, unfortunately he got into a hit and run in 2018, he was such a sweetheart.

Well my experience came from taking care of a stray since i was 12 back in 2011. I was already curious at the time and, rather well versed in sexual attraction and kinks, but never really approached them. Around 16 was when i took that leap into exploring since he was already much older too, and it all started with the kisses, eventually grew more into it. Quite devastated to not see him anymore though, unfortunately he got into a hit and run in 2018, he was such a sweetheart.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure he understood your love for him was real.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure he understood your love for him was real.
I would never doubt it, he'd communicate the best way that he could, i knew when he missed me or wanted to do something, and whenever i had my depressive episodes he didn't hesitate to return the love with licks and cuddling up against me, i do miss him, but he's in a better place now

I would never doubt it, he'd communicate the best way that he could, i knew when he missed me or wanted to do something, and whenever i had my depressive episodes he didn't hesitate to return the love with licks and cuddling up against me, i do miss him, but he's in a better place now
Thats so sweet. I could never imagine that happening to a muslim in this country but you're proof of that. I hope you find someone real special who can love you just as much one day

Thats so sweet. I could never imagine that happening to a muslim in this country but you're proof of that. I hope you find someone real special who can love you just as much one day
Its tough here, definitely, but again, lots of things just dont slide well with me, why not just be myself the best i can without endangering myself. Sure born a muslim male, but i've found my footing. Just that being trans is just as tough xwx

Its tough here, definitely, but again, lots of things just dont slide well with me, why not just be myself the best i can without endangering myself. Sure born a muslim male, but i've found my footing. Just that being trans is just as tough xwx
Yeah it sounds rough as hell but you're doing your best

Yeah it sounds rough as hell but you're doing your best
That's what matters~ With likeminded people im not too shy to be a little more open about it. Now the dream is to live with them too to make for a safer haven to be in behind closed doors, in due time x3

Back