30M from Asia

Israel
so if you have pretty much secular life like that you probebly have some exprimenting clubs or something , no?

Israel
so if you have pretty much secular life like that you probebly have some exprimenting clubs or something , no?
Well no, as you can imagine its really taboo so you'd have to know someone who knows someone. Would be great if there were clubs though. Do you have any experiences in Israel?

Hello, I’m actually a zoo curious lady from Malaysia but living in Singapore with my partner.

Unfortunately, what @Pokealot say is true! Malaysia is not secular at all and a freaking mess hence causing a brain drain!

But back to the subject, I kinda stumble upon this since I always had dogs and had lots of time with them when I was younger.

Hello, I’m actually a zoo curious lady from Malaysia but living in Singapore with my partner.

Unfortunately, what @Pokealot say is true! Malaysia is not secular at all and a freaking mess hence causing a brain drain!

But back to the subject, I kinda stumble upon this since I always had dogs and had lots of time with them when I was younger.
Did you have any experiences when you were younger or did you only become sexually interested in them more recently?

Hey everyone, I've always been curious but never had a chance to try it out. I'm from Malaysia, and it's all been a fantasy for years now. A friend introduced me to zv and I used to browse bf once upon a time. Hope to talk to other like minded people from Singapore or Malaysia!
Hiii Welcome! im also from Malaysia KL, maybe we can have a chat

Hey everyone, I've always been curious but never had a chance to try it out. I'm from Malaysia, and it's all been a fantasy for years now. A friend introduced me to zv and I used to browse bf once upon a time. Hope to talk to other like minded people from Singapore or Malaysia!
hi there pokealot and welcome wish u get to have a great time around

Hey hey! From MY myself here. As someone who's born muslim but grew up to be agnostic, i find myself in that mind wrenching situation a lot and its hard to really be open about it. Doesn't help that i'm trans either, but thats just how it is, as long as we're low key there hasn't been any issues with interactions at all, but yes i do wish there was an active community for it

Back