30 F Texas hello

howdy from east texas, and welcome back. I was out of this for a long time. i had a girlfriend in high school that was into it and now i have a sub that is. That is why i am getting back into it
Damn thats bad ass i wish I could find a chick who is into it! Is your sub "really into it" or is she just doing what you tell her to? Just curious bc i just started dating a sub so its new to me and i dont want to ruin the relationship bringing it up the wrong way. Can i DM you? Just looking to connect as friends. East Texas here as well :cool:

Last edited:
Damn thats bad ass i wish I could find a chick who is into it! Is your sub "really into it" or is she just doing what you tell her to? Just curious bc i just started dating a sub so its new to me and i dont want to ruin the relationship bringing it up the wrong way. Can i DM you? Just looking to connect as friends. East Texas here as well :cool:
feel free to DM me. I have no issues with anyone DMing me. Yes she is actually into it. She wants to try a horse though. not so much into dogs but she has let one lick her

Some experience , rejoined after my old account as I thought I could stop but can’t
Good morning, and welcome.

I wonder how many of us share the same story? After an attempt to pursue a relationship with someone whose Menu of Acceptables didn't include this, or after perhaps trying to drown this desire in something or someone else we deemed more "legitimate," it inexorably bobbed back to the surface, smiled and waved, and let us know we weren't getting rid of it so easily!

I'm also back again, second account, more needy than ever :oops:

Back