3 people (F/F/M) from Germany

Greetings together!

I made this account to get myself some education about my kink, which I kept a secret for years.

Now that I met two girls, trusting enough to share my desire with them, I found myself in the lucky position, that they both are interested in taking a knot and want me to arrange something with both of them. How can a man not want to fulfill a desire like that.

I was astonished about how free and open I felt, since I found someone to talk to in person, without being jugded by any means.

I really like this forum, since it has a lot of really good advice and educational information, with active staff to watch the forum itself.
And I found it absolutely lovely, that the rule #1 around here is the healthiness of our beloved paws.
I got myself a bitch at home as well, but she is way to small (NSDTR, ~16kg) so I never really thought about anything sexual with her.
But I really understand and carry that with you, that these beautiful and loving animals have to be protected by any means.

I already wrote a thread in the "meetup" section. But I would really be grateful for honest advice, how and where to start a 'project' like this one.

My advice would be to start by being open and honest. You do not have two women. You might know a couple women that like it, but it's best to start by being yourself and being open and honest. You won't get anywhere by pretending, doctoring up things, and posting your future situation as if it were actually happening in the present.

I am very skilled at analyzing a person in their entirety. I can read people's minds by observing their eye and body language, and learn a lot about their person by what they say and write, and a number of ways they do so.

Beyond that, just be socially inclusive with others and give it time.

My advice would be to start by being open and honest. You do not have two women. You might know a couple women that like it, but it's best to start by being yourself and being open and honest. You won't get anywhere by pretending, doctoring up things, and posting your future situation as if it were actually happening in the present.

I am very skilled at analyzing a person in their entirety. I can read people's minds by observing their eye and body language, and learn a lot about their person by what they say and write, and a number of ways they do so.

Beyond that, just be socially inclusive with others and give it time.
Okay... Mastermind. Guess you got me wrong here... Maybe my english isn't good enough to be precise.

Of course I don't have two women (and I don't find the spot in my text where I pretend to...).
I got a wife in an open marriage. And with both of my "sexual only contacts / playmates" I talked about my kink and they reacted very positive and interested... so... here I am, trying to get in touch with people, get educated about the topic, grab some advice etc.
(so I don't find the point where I 'pretend my future situation as it was present')

I really don't understand what kicked you into believing I tell some story here... But you should check for your skills in analyzing again...

Okay... Mastermind. Guess you got me wrong here... Maybe my english isn't good enough to be precise.

Of course I don't have two women (and I don't find the spot in my text where I pretend to...).
I got a wife in an open marriage. And with both of my "sexual only contacts / playmates" I talked about my kink and they reacted very positive and interested... so... here I am, trying to get in touch with people, get educated about the topic, grab some advice etc.
(so I don't find the point where I 'pretend my future situation as it was present')

I really don't understand what kicked you into believing I tell some story here... But you should check for your skills in analyzing again...
It was your wording...how you phrased your first and second paragraph, that gave the implication.

In all honesty I see nothing but big red flags from your post.

Seeing this makes me believe you are a detective in Germany, seeking to entrap Zoos and lure them to arrest. You have no pets, but you have two women that want YOU to get them a dog fuck...by having others who own pets...why would those women not be on here themselves doing that?

To cover up, you have just made another story up to be in an open marriage...the chance of your wife being okay with you having zoo relations with others, now makes three zoo women in your story, which reduces your truth to it further.

Furthermore, you claim to have had this link for awhile, yet you are just now getting online to get info for it, with supposedly a harem of women interested...which alludes to the idea of only masking the intent to lure zoos to an arrest by coming off casual.

There are holes in your story, quite a few. Nothing but big red flags that everyone else won't see, and the mods will hound me for being rude to "a new person seeking info", but I've been doing this a long time, and I see right through you and your game.

It was your wording...how you phrased your first and second paragraph, that gave the implication.

In all honesty I see nothing but big red flags from your post.

Seeing this makes me believe you are a detective in Germany, seeking to entrap Zoos and lure them to arrest. You have no pets, but you have two women that want YOU to get them a dog fuck...by having others who own pets...why would those women not be on here themselves doing that?

To cover up, you have just made another story up to be in an open marriage...the chance of your wife being okay with you having zoo relations with others, now makes three zoo women in your story, which reduces your truth to it further.

Furthermore, you claim to have had this link for awhile, yet you are just now getting online to get info for it, with supposedly a harem of women interested...which alludes to the idea of only masking the intent to lure zoos to an arrest by coming off casual.

There are holes in your story, quite a few. Nothing but big red flags that everyone else won't see, and the mods will hound me for being rude to "a new person seeking info", but I've been doing this a long time, and I see right through you and your game.

Sure, whatever your genius analyzing mind tells you to see...

Why the ladies are not here themselves? Because it is my kink, I introduced them to... And they just agreed to try it with me.. So someone has to take action, and thats me in this case -.-

And did I ever say my wife is okay with my "zoo contacts"? In fact my wife does not know anything about my interest... For her these are just two girls I meet for "casual" sex...

And yes, I'm around here for some months, just reading from time to time, watching some pics and clips. And now I decided to get i a little depper, make contact etc... I came here to find people to talk to... so I don't get your point?

Of course there are holes, becuase I didnt wrote a 33 pages essay on how I came to my kink -.-
I mean other people her in introduction just post something like "helo, im nu here"... sry for sharing some more detail -.-

(Interesting is in fact, that the only thing you believe from my text without questioning, is that im from Germany...)

To be honest: I'm pity with you... to be such kind of nervous and seeing shadows, treason and whatever else around you and in any text... must be a hard life... I don't know where your point is in calling me a lier or even worse, a cop lurking people into something...
Im sorry that I got lucky one time in my sexual life to be in this position...

Really? This guy's off his rocker and Spinn ng tales. Even started another account after I blasted him and posted an almost identical tall tale story.

Whatever, go with it, idc.

Sure, you "don't care"... But you are sleepless, moaning in different thread about your conspiracy...
I really dont know what your point and problem is with me... and where you take that with the seccond account.

you already tried do diffame me on the "fake user thread"... but you don't bring any names, thread, posts, accounts or anything... just plane BS taken from the fairytaleland you seem to come from... but it's okay... I know in your circle of culture, "facts" are secondary, words and "the feel in the gut" means everything.

See, I don't care if you live in your fantasy about your "analyzing" or whatever. But I have a problem with you talking people into your crap that you differ as it pleases you... last time you called me a "detective in germany"... so... please explain me, how someone from the US should care about that, if they would believe *your* story?

Really? This guy's off his rocker and Spinn ng tales. Even started another account after I blasted him and posted an almost identical tall tale story.

Whatever, go with it, idc.
We all say the same about you. Rapey lil nut job. How about all of your tall tales??

Greetings together!

I made this account to get myself some education about my kink, which I kept a secret for years.

Now that I met two girls, trusting enough to share my desire with them, I found myself in the lucky position, that they both are interested in taking a knot and want me to arrange something with both of them. How can a man not want to fulfill a desire like that.

I was astonished about how free and open I felt, since I found someone to talk to in person, without being jugded by any means.

I really like this forum, since it has a lot of really good advice and educational information, with active staff to watch the forum itself.
And I found it absolutely lovely, that the rule #1 around here is the healthiness of our beloved paws.
I got myself a bitch at home as well, but she is way to small (NSDTR, ~16kg) so I never really thought about anything sexual with her.
But I really understand and carry that with you, that these beautiful and loving animals have to be protected by any means.

I already wrote a thread in the "meetup" section. But I would really be grateful for honest advice, how and where to start a 'project' like this one.
Good luck with your "project", you will need it.

How i despise thirsty men pretending, and telling fairy tales....

Back