28 f Here

VelvetTastes

Tourist
Hello and hi! My name's Velvet and I'm new to the site. I've experienced the lifestyle before but it was well over ten years ago (family dog, like so many other girls). I'm looking for a nice community to settle into that respects their animals and loves them deeply!

It's great to meet you all!

Attachments

• Nix2.png
    Nix2.png
    246.3 KB · Views: 600
Hello and hi! My name's Velvet and I'm new to the site. I've experienced the lifestyle before but it was well over ten years ago (family dog, like so many other girls). I'm looking for a nice community to settle into that respects their animals and loves them deeply!

Welcum, that pic is a great way to introduce yourself - you look terrific, and I'm sure you'll be very popular here!

Hi Velvet!

Welcome to the circus. I hope you like clowns cause we've got them by the dozens here...........:p

Hiya Velvet, you'll find a lovely and friendly community here. Enjoy. Oh and nice pic by way of introducing yourself, talk about "how to win friends and influence people" 😉

Good luck to ya darlin, best prepare for the onslaught of "wanna fuck my dog while I watch" messages though

Hello Velvet, new here myself. Love the boudoir picture! Super sexy!

Back