27M 4 F (active owner)

Miloboy

Zooville Settler
Hi there :)
Hope you are well reading this. As stated, i am a 27yo Male, owner of three beautiful pups (2 male, 1 Female). I am active will all of them. Have had some bad luck with what i have been looking for, mostly faders and fakers, but i genuinely looking for a lady to chat to (have nothing against chatting to guys and sharing, just looking for some new as have spoken to countless guys before) as well as share stories, content, and work towards her feeling confident enough to eventually watch me on a live video call as i do with them what makes her happy, dream come true. Dom sub swop, bi curious. Into most kinks and exhibitionist :) cant wait for the replies. Stay safe :)

hello Miloboy just letting you know that this section is for introductions only! the section you need to post this in is the personals section. please read the rules before posting in any section . thanks ;)

Hi Miloboy,

I know this isn't an intro - but welcome anyway (I am new). I hope you find a suatable partner to enjoy this companionship with ;)

Thanks but i feel the first part of my post definitely is introducing myself. And the second part is letting people know what i am looking for. Hence getting them to know me better. Introducing. Thanks though
hello Miloboy just letting you know that this section is for introductions only! the section you need to post this in is the personals section. please read the rules before posting in any section . thanks ;)

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your search and may your inbox not be flooded with sh*te from guys looking for thrills!! :)

Back