27F Longtime Video Watcher

Like the title states I’m 27F who has been watching videos off and on for maybe the last 10-13 years? I’ve never taken the next step but lately my curious .. it’s grown more to know what the women in the videos are feeling .. and if it’s really as good as people claim

Just finally joined here after so long so please be kind to me 👏🏻

Welcome, I think you’ll find what you’re looking for here. A lot of your questions may already be answered in other threads, so def explore. If you like videos you came to the right place, and there are a bunch of kind folks here that are honest and willing to chat and share their experiences.

Like the title states I’m 27F who has been watching videos off and on for maybe the last 10-13 years? I’ve never taken the next step but lately my curious .. it’s grown more to know what the women in the videos are feeling .. and if it’s really as good as people claim

Hey you welcome would love to chat

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy

If your like me as you get older it gets even stronger

Welcome and have fun!

Welcome--hope you get to discover for yourself

There is a small group active in Korea. Regardless of the region, I am mainly active in Seoul and the metropolitan area. Please give me your line ID.

There is a small group active in Korea. Regardless of the region, I am mainly active in Seoul and the metropolitan area. Please give me your line ID.
I don’t think we can put contact information out in the open like this but if we could PM at some point I would be interested in learning more about the local group or any opportunity to explore my curiosities in real life.

Well I have never heard a complaint from any of the women who happened to end up underneath my boys so far, or when they were scream let alone moaning lol.

Regardless I want to wish you welcome and I hope you have a great time here learning and asking questions. Feel free to message me if you like and if not I hope you have a great time here Kat! :)

Aww you sound like me was really nervous but everyone so far has been so friendly, im similar in that how to transition to the next step ..ive done experimenting briefly with family dog as i was young tweens little sucking and letting him lick me but really not even knowing what was going on and afraid of someone seeing. But ya been watcing it for so long now i too want to be on the other end and feel what they feel

you are very welcum here

Welcome to the forum and hope you have your first experience soon

Hey there! I’m also pretty new and exploring the curiosity here - I am getting a lot out of connecting with women in a similar situation; would love to chat once you have DM access 😊

Hello and Welcome!
Same situation here, we are learning so much here and getting prepared.

Back