27,182 pictures and 34.80 GBs later

hello and welcome, allow me... austin is my name, california is my home and 23 years old is my age, i have attached some pictures to my post, what you see is my picture gallery on my phone, part of my brain digitally if you will, now my story begins with once upon a time.. when i was just only 12 years old, i had 2 dogs to my name, marshall and sam, sam was a great dane mixed with hound dog, there was a day i got bored so i went outside and let sam out to play, he took off running needed to go pee after a short time he came back and he sat down on his butt, when he sat down i could not help but realize a little red thing sticking out.. again being young and not knowing what to think.. after a bit i thought to myself it looks kinda weird but at the same time really awesome, i couldent help but keep looking at it and thats when i wanted to know more about what it was, i laid down next to sam and got a closer look, slowy reached under him to touch his penis as i wanted to now know what it felt like, i started to feel and touch it when some how it started getting hard, at this point i was starting to have serious butterflies.. pushed back his skin and more of his penis started to come out more and more and when it fully came out of the skin it god really hard, my mouth kinda started to water, i took it a step further because it looked so good i had to know what it tasted like so had him lay down i then rolled him on his side and i wrapped my hand under is knott opened my mouth and started to give him a blow job, words will never explain how crazy amazing it was, as i remember it was warm, soft, wet, kinda rubbery, sweet, a good kinda sour and a little bit of a copper flavor as well, a short time pasted and i stopped and put him away for the rest of the day, a few days had gone by and i could not stop thinking about it and wanted to try it again however i instead went on the computer and started to do research on what i just did... when i was researching about what happened between me and my dog and i learned it was called beastiality, more time digging on the internet and one thing led to another i soon discovered many websites that were all about beastiality.. i found other people who had posted about their experiences and some people were into similar things, i started to find pictures and videos of pure beastiality and realized i was no longer alone, as a young teenager i started a private collection of my own not just with beastiality but other pictures all sorted in their own folders and out of the 27,000 pictures and videos sorted in 29 folders i have.. 10,000 of those are of beastiality related, now by this point im sure you probably have some questions and if you do thats amazing, thats what i was hoping for.. however i want to clear a few things, after explaing this to people, ( 1 ) i get asked if im bi sexual or gay and the answer is no... just because i have given a dog a blow job does not make me bi or gay, ( 2 ) (ANIMAL ABUSE) is a big NO for me, i never and wont ever hurt any animals and wont stand for animal abuse, ( 3 ) people always tell me that beastiality is animal abuse because animals cant say yes or no or concent however that is not true, if a dog or horse was scared or dident like it, they would bite, crawl, kick or probably kill whoever tried to be sexual with them and animals do say yes and no to people but in different ways, ( 4 ) there are rules to beastiality and if those rules are followed beastiality is harmless, ( 5 ) i have never had sex with any animal and for me thats a bit hardcore, however i do find it a turn on and very amazing if women were to have sex with a dog or horse, ( 6 ) i have been sexual a total of 3 dogs (all softcore hand and blow jobs) (however on a side note i have masturbated 2 male horses) i totally understand that beastiality is not for everyone and it will take a special kind of person to both understand beastiality and myself, in my eyes everyone is a grey shadow and im the odd blue shadow standing out, i have met other people but they either move on or grow distant, my goal is to share my story and find and make long term friends and also talk people who are only interested or into beastiality, i want to become a beastiality teacher and teach people about it one on one, in a group, a classroom, online, hands on etc, i know this was a lot to take in but trust me its all worth it in the end.

and that is my intro to zooville, yes i am real, yes i have many questions and yes i have many answers and yes i just shared that with strangers! ???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191013-003053_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-003053_Gallery.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 284
  • Screenshot_20191013-003104_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-003104_Gallery.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 288
  • Screenshot_20191013-003123_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-003123_Gallery.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 257
  • Screenshot_20191013-003151_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-003151_Gallery.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 237
  • Screenshot_20191013-003211_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-003211_My Files.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Bestiality, Not beastiality. Please. :cautious:
ya know, yall are picky with your forum, yall as bad as facebook control freaks in the groups, i get you want to have a decent place to post and share but being control freaks is a bit over kill, if i want to say beastiality thats on me, dont sit and corrent me

if im correct, this is suppose to bring people together for like and open minded people, i speak for myself and everyone that if you the staff correct and control the minimum things like this you are going to lose people, not many people here speak good english, so are you gonna currect everyone on this site? we dont have anywhere else to go and letting the whole staff member postion go to your head will make people leave, facebook groups do that type of thing, if i want to say beastiality i sure as hell will and if you have a problem with how people spell things than you need to step down.

ya know, yall are picky with your forum, yall as bad as facebook control freaks in the groups, i get you want to have a decent place to post and share but being control freaks is a bit over kill, if i want to say beastiality thats on me, dont sit and corrent me

It was just a pun. :p

Back