24 F New To The Site...Wanted to Say Hi

Have not done much with him yet and never thought I would think about doing more but lockdown and all has been crazy and has had me thinking more and more.
QbEmRE-1PAz4tBDd2co4_9Ni3ihcvGkVnNgIXrrJmxGC45-dH3hlGf89fPz5j5QfvN4IFJz-8-MNS2Y-9ou8orR5sqXKmfSwxRUy0uZjpHks0rp7enNQ3yxD4pNS3hOBGp2XnrX9DyR1TYu1DUBB5DoCsgoW5g_bRrQ

Lockdown makes us go places we otherwise wouldn't haha

Better late than never right?

Welcome to a place where you can explore what you are interested in learning about and no one will ever judge you for it.

There are a lot of very good and decent people here so find one that you feel that you can trust and establish a rapport with them and the sky will be the limit for you.

Most people would never understand this but it can be a very profound and rewarding experience in your life. One that you would never regret.

Have fun and be yourself and you'll be just fine!! :)

Hi everyone, I am new to the site but not the subject. I do have a dog and I have been interested in it for a little while now and just thought I would finally join to be able to talk to others as its something I have really always kept to myself. Have not done much with him yet and never thought I would think about doing more but lockdown and all has been crazy and has had me thinking more and more.

Anyway not really sure what to say other then that and am interested in talking to others and hopefully making some friends here but I guess we will see.
Hi im 29 and live in california. Id love to talk :)

Hi everyone, I am new to the site but not the subject. I do have a dog and I have been interested in it for a little while now and just thought I would finally join to be able to talk to others as its something I have really always kept to myself. Have not done much with him yet and never thought I would think about doing more but lockdown and all has been crazy and has had me thinking more and more.

Anyway not really sure what to say other then that and am interested in talking to others and hopefully making some friends here but I guess we will see.
Welcome ☺️

i've been watching old posts and find yours, it's interesting to have a retro-look and check out where you've been and where you are now, it's a path, right ? interesting and amazing to have started talking to you, i'm glad we talk from time to time

I'm also new here and looking to hopefully make some new zoo friends so be great to hear from you. I didn't know pages like this existed before the other day

Bonjour à tous, je suis nouveau sur le site mais pas sur le sujet. J'ai un chien et je m'y intéresse depuis un petit moment maintenant et je pensais juste que je me joindrais enfin pour pouvoir parler aux autres car c'est quelque chose que j'ai vraiment toujours gardé pour moi. Je n'ai pas encore fait grand-chose avec lui et je n'aurais jamais pensé que je penserais à en faire plus, mais le verrouillage et tout a été fou et m'a fait réfléchir de plus en plus.

Quoi qu'il en soit, je ne sais pas vraiment quoi dire d'autre que cela et je suis intéressé à parler aux autres et, espérons-le, à me faire des amis ici, mais je suppose que nous verrons.
St, moi c'est Fred, nouveau sur le site, je serai très content de faire ta connaissance et discuter avec toi ! Fred

Back