24 F New To The Site...Wanted to Say Hi

SweetEvie

Citizen of Zooville
Hi everyone, I am new to the site but not the subject. I do have a dog and I have been interested in it for a little while now and just thought I would finally join to be able to talk to others as its something I have really always kept to myself. Have not done much with him yet and never thought I would think about doing more but lockdown and all has been crazy and has had me thinking more and more.

Anyway not really sure what to say other then that and am interested in talking to others and hopefully making some friends here but I guess we will see.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I am new to the site but not the subject. I do have a dog and I have been interested in it for a little while now and just thought I would finally join to be able to talk to others as its something I have really always kept to myself. Have not done much with him yet and never thought I would think about doing more but lockdown and all has been crazy and has had me thinking more and more.

Anyway not really sure what to say other then that and am interested in talking to others and hopefully making some friends here but I guess we will see.
Hello, welcome, and happy holidays! :gsd_happysmile:

Hi and welcome.
I'm sure some of the more experienced ladies will be glad to help you find your way with your guy, if you feel you need help.
Otherwise enjoy the journey, the fun is in the ride.

Hello and welcome to the community SweetEvie, it is very nice to meet you . I hope that you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. be well and stay safe..;)

Hi and Merry Christmas

Well I'm definitely looking for friends who are are newly opening up, I'm just coming out of my shell to. I've been here a few months but I'm very shy and blunt and I think I've sent the wrong vibes out at first. Buuuut I'm trying to get more comfortable and be a little more chill.

Hello and welcome,I'm sure I can speak for others when I say we look forward to hearing more of your experiences as you journey into the wonderful world of zoo,hopefully you can find others near you interested in joining you on the journey.

Welcome here and hope you can have interesting conversations

Back