22F, newish to all things zoo

Hi all. You can call me Shepherd'sGirl or Clare (not my IRL name for safety reasons, of course). I consider myself now zoo-exclusive. After listening to a podcast that advertised this place I thought I would join. I've only been active in the zoo lifestyle for a little under two years, so I'm not an old-hand to all this stuff and have absolutely zero zoo friends. Everything I've learned and discovered about myself I've handled by myself, privately, with no one to converse with outside of my canine lover (he's not the biggest talker!). I thought this place could possibly change that. I am looking forward to chatting with people and maybe making some friends along the way!
What a nice intro. Welcome 😊

Hi all. You can call me Shepherd'sGirl or Clare (not my IRL name for safety reasons, of course). I consider myself now zoo-exclusive. After listening to a podcast that advertised this place I thought I would join. I've only been active in the zoo lifestyle for a little under two years, so I'm not an old-hand to all this stuff and have absolutely zero zoo friends. Everything I've learned and discovered about myself I've handled by myself, privately, with no one to converse with outside of my canine lover (he's not the biggest talker!). I thought this place could possibly change that. I am looking forward to chatting with people and maybe making some friends along the way!
Welcome to the group you gonna like it
I am à horse owner and active for 6 years so not long time ago for me to
I start a 33 so it à big guy décision lol

Back