22 M Looking to make friends in this community

AidenFolf

Lurker
Really need somewhere to discuss my feelings about zoophilia, hoping this community will be welcoming.
Found out that my feelings for love are different then most people and never have been able to discuss it.

I've always felt so wrong for how I feel and would love to make some friends I can talk with!

Really need somewhere to discuss my feelings about zoophilia, hoping this community will be welcoming.
Found out that my feelings for love are different then most people and never have been able to discuss it.

I've always felt so wrong for how I feel and would love to make some friends I can talk with!
Welcome 😊

Nah the majority of people here hate zoophiles. I'm completely joking lol.

A lot, if not the majority of people here, probably felt the same way, myself included. It's hard to accept yourself, especially for something looked down at. Welcome to ZV!

W

Welcome to our private villa my love. I hope you find what you want and have fun here, if you want to talk just anytime just send a DM, right!? 💋🫶🏽

Glad you found this community then :)
You'll have to post a few times (not sure how many) before you can send messages to other users.
When that time comes you can DM me if you want. You are most defently not the only one to have struggled with this aspect of yourself :)

Greetings to you. And I fully understand how you feel and just letting you know there's no judgement here feel free to start a conversation if you want to

He

ya nd welcome to the forum! You're not the only one who feels the way you do, many of us have felt the same because of how frowned upon the world looks at us zoos, but you'll be able to discuss your feelings with many of us and you will be accepted ☺️🙏

Welcome, we are also neewbies, M 53 and Q 43, would love to get to know u

Back