2023 Zooville Server Rate Increases & Future Initiatives.

Just put it in an envelope, put a stamp on it, and drop it an a random apartment community outgoing mailbox wearing a covid mask.
I believe that constitutes as mail fraud, which is a serious federal crime and is a felony. And while the end user making the donation would likely be fine, it would still need a P.O. box or an address for the recipient. If, for example P.O. 42069, we're to receive a high number of fraudulent mail sent to it, more than likely this would open up an investigation towards the owner of the P.O. box (us).

I saw that under the Bitcoin section but I don't trust it, and the amount is way above my yearly income, my monthly budget barely covers me, my stallion and two dogs, is there anyway I can have a debit or decide on a monthly fee that I can donate, as like when I adopted a Sumatran tiger, I decided what I can contribute to the Tiger Project. Pretty please 🙄

Its randomized. Perhaps whenever they buy resources to ddos the main page. However it never spreads beyound that i believe due to the restricted nature of guest accounts.

Still more resource usage, more server, more cost and more funding needed.
Probably they are doing this to see about getting some ransom out of someone, and they're looking for a target.

I will definitely donate. Can you do Venmo?

We only accept crypto currency currently.

We only accept crypto currency currently.
Oh ok sorry about that. I’ll investigate crypto. Also thank you for the suggestion of having a friend created.

We wished to thank everyone who's continued to support zoovilles operations. This announcement is always to provide transparency towards the zoo community about the operations of the forum and related services we are very happy to provide. Zooville is a non-profit run forum for the benefit of all zoophiles worldwide.

As the financial/social chair of the moderation team, it is my duty to inform that due to inflation and the rising costs of electricity, the operation of zooville, beast.chat and the zoophilia.wiki will be more expensive this coming year 2023.

The yearly cost of operation was $2400 USD per year for the three services, and now that is being raised to $3000 per year.

On the donation page, the mod team agreed to mark 9/7/2020 as the placeholder for donations directly from users. This $4992 has been un-touched since that placeholder was set.

Zooville and its related sites have been operating from capital gains, investment, and limited ad-revenue for coming upon 3 years. Under my financial management, I've invested and grew the initial donor monies without incurring any risk to them and operated these 3 years without additional burdens upon the philanthropists or the users. I've always believed in easing the financial burden upon the zoo community as much as possible.

Hence the current balance sheets as of December 7th. (Subject to change due to volatility)

$2528 In BCH
$308 In BTC
$2375 In USD.

Total balance of $5211.

$3000 will be paid soon for the next 2023 year operation costs leaves a balance of $2211 remaining. At those balances, We can operate up to May 2024 assuming no changes in crypto prices or other factors we've been facing like DDOS attacks or server failure.

As for future initiatives or projects, we have agreed to not take on anymore with the possible outlook of future rate increases in 2023. We will only continue to operate Zooville.org, Beast.chat and the zoophilia.wiki. If you wish to donate to support the zoo community and these resources, you can click HERE.

This should summarize the current state of zoovilles operational costs.
Jag

Consider linode and brax.me as two good and secure services. Just my two cents.

thanks for all the work y'all do.
Seriously do not. Brax is an idiot and charlatan. Many of his products are poorly written and have vulnerabilities. Without giving too much details on that, I'd particularly stay away from his mail server, and chat platform. There are some very stupid things going on there, his phones are also a terrible scam, (people buy outdated no longer supported phones for ridiculous prices).

People are tricked into using his products because of his Youtube channel where he scaremongers, so everyone who is in his community is from an "algorithm", not intelligent individuals who have a background in infosec.

There are much better sources for information and products out there. For a start I know that he hates Matrix, "because he doesn't trust it", (which is what beast.chat uses), and tries to get people to trust his un-audited rubbish centralized chat platform instead. He markets himself as some kind of "internet privacy prophet".

Last edited:
Do you do funding drives? Perhaps a month where users are encouraged to consider donating? Could you also do a profile badge donator system like other forums e.g. "2023 supporter"

Back