- 2021 Zoo Pride Week Logo Contest -

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a graphic designer I keep asking myself... why is no one using the official zoophile pride flag or at least colors?

Official Flags and Colors

I'm sorry but I have to say those submissions are weak since 2019. And if someone's feelings are hurt: This is my personal opinion -deal with it.

Last edited:
As a graphic designer I keep asking myself... why is no one using the official zoophile pride flag or at least colors?

Official Flags and Colors

I'm sorry but I have to say those submissions are weak since 2019. And if someone's feelings are hurt: This is my personal opinion -deal with it.
1. Which official pride flag? The link you sent shows a gallery of 11, and that’s not counting some others I’ve seen. I don’t blame anyone for not using the “official flag” when none of us can seem to agree what it is.

2. Why would you send a link to the LGBTQIA wiki? We have our own wiki, y’know. Did you see the comments on that page? And here’s some fun quotes from the wiki itself: “Zoophiles have been attempting to push their way into the community due to being rightfully judged for their attraction, saying that this is oppression…When one attempts to normalize the attraction to animals, it increases the chances of a zoophile feeling it's okay to act on their urges, and it is an act of criminal immorality as animals do not have the mental capacity to understand the consequences and severity of consent.”.Aside from that mess, it’s littered with inaccuracies (Who the Hell uses the term “goatey” around here? Is that a common thing and I’m just missing it??).

1. Which official pride flag? The link you sent shows a gallery of 11, and that’s not counting some others I’ve seen. I don’t blame anyone for not using the “official flag” when none of us can seem to agree what it is.

2. Why would you send a link to the LGBTQIA wiki? We have our own wiki, y’know. Did you see the comments on that page? And here’s some fun quotes from the wiki itself: “Zoophiles have been attempting to push their way into the community due to being rightfully judged for their attraction, saying that this is oppression…When one attempts to normalize the attraction to animals, it increases the chances of a zoophile feeling it's okay to act on their urges, and it is an act of criminal immorality as animals do not have the mental capacity to understand the consequences and severity of consent.”.Aside from that mess, it’s littered with inaccuracies (Who the Hell uses the term “goatey” around here? Is that a common thing and I’m just missing it??).
What the fuck are u talking about pushing in the lgbtq community??

I talked about flags and colors and why no one is using them...for designing the 2021 Logo. Oh I'm sorry I didn't use the zoophile wiki ...Good lord go cry elsewhere.

11 Flags... damn. Must be hard for your brain to process the amount of choices.

Last edited:
ZPW starts tomorrow! I’m hoping to at least have a barbecue with my pack mates, maybe a friend or two. Most definitely making sweet love with my animals!

what else is everyone doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back