2021 Dream Board!

420Fatty

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Things have been chaotic in life this past year and let's face it, that's an understatement. HOWEVER!
New year, potential hope for life getting back to normal, if it doesn't turn into Civil War Part II. Fuck that, positive thoughts!
So, If all goes well, what would you like to do this year? What dream do you want to turn into a reality?

Resolutions are cheap and usually thrown away, let's dream instead.

I dream of a new life far the fuck away from here so I can try to find happiness again.
Also another Dreamcast.

Now you go.

I dream of finally moving to New York, getting a smooth and successful start to my career, buying my own cozy little apartment/condo, actually publishing any of the books I write, starting my own stray dog/cat rescue, being able to run 5 miles in 40 minutes rather than 3, and binge-watching the entire last season of AoT in one sitting while consuming an entire tub of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream without health consequences.

Among other things that will never be accomplished.

I was just sitting here thinking about this when I seen this thread. I'm tired of working jobs for unappreciative dicks that want more and more for less and less. Take most of my time off potential away and triple my workload? Cool, I'm going to save every penny I can to bankroll myself into being my own boss by the end of this year. Get fkd. Been planning on doing it at some point anyway.

Hope this year is better for everyone! 🦊

I was just sitting here thinking about this when I seen this thread. I'm tired of working jobs for unappreciative dicks that want more and more for less and less. Take most of my time off potential away and triple my workload? Cool, I'm going to save every penny I can to bankroll myself into being my own boss by the end of this year. Get fkd. Been planning on doing it at some point anyway.

I dream that my plans for making my own café will work out and I would be able to live of it, and most importantly, I really want to find a new canine partner to spend my life with during this year.

Hoping everybody's wishes will come true ❤
Is it going to be pet friendly and can we get special "milk" in the drink? :p

Totally animal friendly! Well, I am not sure I can serve a horse tho.. :D As for milk, it goes bad in hot liquids, it's better served fresh ;)

Well with the amount of furries out there you might need to serve a dragon. :D Some bar already serves a drink that is supposed to be made of horse cum and people buy it. So serving plain cum must be a money magnet. :D

Well with the amount of furries out there you might need to serve a dragon. :D Some bar already serves a drink that is supposed to be made of horse cum and people buy it. So serving plain cum must be a money magnet. :D
I'm not sure how would I explain that to Public health office :D

short term dream, recently lost job, hoping to get back into forklift & machine operating alike, buzzing around factories & warehouses (y)

the end all dream of mine tho, have my own place in suburbs or small town & on same property or separate - to have my own tinkering workshop:p

Oh, what a long list of dreams/goals this year lol. First would easily be to stop blaming myself for other people's actions. I spend so long beating myself up over failed friendships, relationships (even past ones), and just whatever in life. But I need to stop being that way because I know deep down I'm a better person than I give myself credit for. I've always done my best to prove myself to others, maybe I just need to start taking a different approach to life, to people?
Going to finally accept my families help for once and get a degree in something to make a career instead of being so stubborn on my own. Maybe something with networking since computers are my strong point.
Fingers crossed I can make better friends this year too, maybe something more with the right person. Definitely going to spend more time posting here for sure and start being myself more.

Heck yeah! Do it! ☺☺

short term dream, recently lost job, hoping to get back into forklift & machine operating alike, buzzing around factories & warehouses (y)

the end all dream of mine tho, have my own place in suburbs or small town & on same property or separate - to have my own tinkering workshop:p
Beautiful! Let it be so!

Dreams for this year is to grow and have more dedication in improving myself..
While spending any free time spreading love and joy to anyone I speak to in rl and in our community for others like me.. Anyone thats having a rough time.. Many have reached out to me and aided me in conversation and kindness.
Trying to find things that make me feel good. Talking to you all is one for sure..

My dream is simply that my pack and I make it through the year intact. My dogs are 11, 12, and 14 so...ugh. 🤞

Other than that, at this moment, I cannot honestly say that I need anything else. There are plenty of things that I want, but I have everything that I need. Until tragedy strikes and it all comes crashing down, my life's theme song is pretty much:

Back