19 and New

Hey guys, ever since I saw a video of a girl getting fucked by a dog, it really turned me on for some reason. I felt so ashamed and disgusted by it and it’s been my most hidden secret that I couldn’t bring myself to tell anyone else. I’ve gotten off to it numerous times and finally decided to join a site where hopefully I can find someone who is like me that I can finally try it with! I’m only 19 but I can’t stop thinking about it.
Hi, fairly new myself, but welcome and hope you find what you're looking for.

Hey guys, ever since I saw a video of a girl getting fucked by a dog, it really turned me on for some reason. I felt so ashamed and disgusted by it and it’s been my most hidden secret that I couldn’t bring myself to tell anyone else. I’ve gotten off to it numerous times and finally decided to join a site where hopefully I can find someone who is like me that I can finally try it with! I’m only 19 but I can’t stop thinking about it.
Hi Mommy,

I’m a bit in the same position as you. Good that we found eachother here! 💋

Hello Lady! I know the feeling as a man. After 20 years zoophile sometimes I feel that still. Feel free to chat with me about thoughts, desires, experiences! Lots of love! Have a nice day!

Welcome. I’ve only been on here a short time but it seems like a great community.

Love what you write I looking for that same to

Hi I’ve done it. But welcome here.

Don't be ashamed! It's just exploring your fantasies. I felt the same for a long time, but now I'm much more open and in tune with my sexuality

Welcome to the site! I have been incognito my whole life and pretty much decided to join this site yesterday. It sure feels good to be seen! If you ever want to chat, just message me.

I think we’ve all probably felt the same way before, and have come to realise we aren’t alone in being turned on by this stuff…
Welcome to the dog pound/stable.
I have a funny feeling you‘ll be beating ‘em off with a stick!
🥹😎🌲

I think that's how we all started, I was a bit earlier than 19 by a bit. It was a friend talking about it at school so I was naturally curious so I looked it up and haven't stopped yet, now I have blown a bunch of dogs and given them many hand jobs.

Back