19 and New

Hey guys, ever since I saw a video of a girl getting fucked by a dog, it really turned me on for some reason. I felt so ashamed and disgusted by it and it’s been my most hidden secret that I couldn’t bring myself to tell anyone else. I’ve gotten off to it numerous times and finally decided to join a site where hopefully I can find someone who is like me that I can finally try it with! I’m only 19 but I can’t stop thinking about it.

Hey guys, ever since I saw a video of a girl getting fucked by a dog, it really turned me on for some reason. I felt so ashamed and disgusted by it and it’s been my most hidden secret that I couldn’t bring myself to tell anyone else. I’ve gotten off to it numerous times and finally decided to join a site where hopefully I can find someone who is like me that I can finally try it with! I’m only 19 but I can’t stop thinking about it.
Welcome. If you need any help count on me :)

Hi male 23 here if you ever wish to chat

Welcum! You most certainly are not alone. I hope you find what you are lookimg for here.

Hi girl and I feel the same. Chat me when you can ! I’m 23

Welcome to the zoo

Though I just joined here a couple minutes ago but I have similar feelings as you.

Prepare for an inbox full of, "I'll gladly let my dog fuck you" from horny guys hoping fir a bit of the action

Back