heyy im an 18 year old m2f from canada. im a lesbian for humans, but straight for animals. i love dogs, horses, cats, and dolphins
im a HUGE cumslut, id love to bathe in a tub full of fresh horse cum.
also kinda into rape? only fatansy really for humans, but id 100% be down to get raped by a pack of wolves in a forest.
i own 3 baddragons, a large rex, a medium ika, and a medium rex (i bought that after i found out my ass is wayyyy too tight for large rex)
feel free to ask any questions!

heyy im an 18 year old m2f from canada. im a lesbian for humans, but straight for animals. i love dogs, horses, cats, and dolphins
im a HUGE cumslut, id love to bathe in a tub full of fresh horse cum.
also kinda into rape? only fatansy really for humans, but id 100% be down to get raped by a pack of wolves in a forest.
i own 3 baddragons, a large rex, a medium ika, and a medium rex (i bought that after i found out my ass is wayyyy too tight for large rex)
feel free to ask any questions!
Wow. Realy hot. Im bi m with dogs. Girls and boys. Im realy open for Everything,but never triied the dog. Maybe one day i get a man or female with me 😉

Wow. Realy hot. Im bi m with dogs. Girls and boys. Im realy open for Everything,but never triied the dog. Maybe one day i get a man or female with me 😉
im a virgin actually, so ive never tried any of them, but dog cock is so hot with the knot, and it adds a tiny bit of pain, which is good cuz im not a big pain fan.

I just bought a Rex, if it's the one I'm thinking of, and I'm waiting for it to be made and shipped! Is it as amazing as it looks?

Back