If a str8 guy had to choose .....

I love hearing success stories after a walk through Hell. I'm glad you made it bro! 😀
I need to be honest here, I love women's bodies, they really turn me on, I watched zoo movies and most are amazing and dive me wild!.
I have always been found of dogs and now I live in my van and I don'tneed to answer to a landlord,I finally got a dog of my own my German Shepherd is so amazing and sweet. As a companion, van security and playbuddy is amazing. As a sexual partner, I didn't have much luck the first time. I still don't know If I will truly like it.
I personally want to like it because life as a single guy with a beautiful dog is really good. It's better than trying a relationship with another woman after escaping a toxic one that costed me my wealth and mental health.

I need to be honest here, I love women's bodies, they really turn me on, I watched zoo movies and most are amazing and dive me wild!.
I have always been found of dogs and now I live in my van and I don'tneed to answer to a landlord,I finally got a dog of my own my German Shepherd is so amazing and sweet. As a companion, van security and playbuddy is amazing. As a sexual partner, I didn't have much luck the first time. I still don't know If I will truly like it.
I personally want to like it because life as a single guy with a beautiful dog is really good. It's better than trying a relationship with another woman after escaping a toxic one that costed me my wealth and mental health.
I completely understand. The rent is too expensive, the women are beyond hostile and life is beautiful when you have someone or something that can reciprocate affection. Very few people can actually give and receive anything that resembles love, it's always about getting the upper hand at any cost.

Back