Do only certain dog breeds attract you? What are your preferences?

Any medium to large breeds do it for me. I do have some particular favorites, though. But I'm not really that picky.

Small dogs can be cute. But they can't be handsome. Lol.

I prefer ‘masculine’ looking breeds. Shepherds are super hot, pits, and labs…those are my top ones. I prefer shorter hair that doesn’t need grooming. Longer haired dogs seem more feminine. I also really get turned on by seeing their balls, thus, shorter hair. It is a bonus if I see nice muscle structure.

Shepherds, Mals, etc. are probably my favorite sexually and out of the bedroom. I don’t really like pits (don’t fit my lifestyle), but yah…I’ll get railed by one any day of the week.

I love huskies, but I feel like they usually have a small cock for their size, kind of a turnoff.

I don’t like giant breeds…though I am Dane-curious if you will. Their balls are so big and prominent with the short hair. Gets me horny every time I see one.

I love small dogs, especially Swiss shepherds, they’re so cute. I’ve never had a sexual experience with a dog but they just looks o hot and I keep fantasizing about it

I've always been attracted to dogs with nubs (dobies, rotties, boxers, ect). Drives me wild. Also am fond of pitties, huskys, akitas, & labs. I do find some smaller dogs attractive too, like JRT's.

Back